Here’s a little help with the basics…
- Grá (pronounced graw) is the Irish word for love.
- Fíórghrá (pronounced feer graw) is the Irish word for true love.
- Tá grá agam duit (Pronounced taw graw agum dit) is how to say ‘I love you’ in Irish
- Tá mé i ngrá leat ( Pronouced taw may i ngraw lat) means I’m in love with you
- Mo ghrá go deo (Pronounced Mu ghraw gu djoh) is the Irish for My love forever
Remember, if you engrave a loved-ones ring that needs to be sized, try our ring guard and don’t lose any of the sentiment! Get 10% off until March 31st using our coupon code “mmwoo1”.
Shop for ring guards or clasp aids here http://viewithere.com/ring_guard/blog/shop to receive your 10% off today!